Collaboration builds better performing applications
Get out of that silo and into a community that works together to solve problems.
In many IT departments, there is little or no collaboration among pre-deployment development and quality assurance (QA) teams, and the operations group that manages the production rollout. This leads not only to organisational issues, but also technological issues that could be solved with a more unified approach. Continuous application delivery is designed to eradicate this problem.
Learn how continuous application delivery can help your IT team to:
• Improve application performance and availability by integrating your processes for load testing, diagnostics and end-user monitoring
• Mitigate risk and lower your cost of ownership for applications
• Improve testing and use cases by using real production information
• Track and capture actual end-user application usage and behaviour
• Reduce risk due to new application rollouts and applications and infrastructure upgrades
• Streamline the testing cycle so you can run more tests and resolve problems before they are introduced into production
• Increase efficiency for your development, QA and operations teams
• Decrease redundant efforts by QA and operations to collect KPIs for critical business processes
• Outsource your application testing and production monitoring due to resource constraints or a lack of in-house skills
• Test and measure performance from outside the firewall
• Define performance objectives for new releases and upgrades
Download the whitepaper now.