Are you Prepared for New Era of Technology Risk?
The Financial Services industry is being pressured by two new forces simultaneously: an increasingly stringent regulatory environment that requires new levels of data governance, and a shift to digital business processes that introduces new, nimble competitors and empowers customers in new ways.
To stand up to these forces, banks need innovative, technology-based solutions that will keep them compliant, increase efficiency and lead to predictable, desirable business outcomes.
Good data governance and protection is the mainstay of successful banking organisations as they begin to start using data to their competitive advantage.
Overcoming Challenges and Achieving Compliance
With regulators continuing to set high expectations aimed at maintaining a strong and resilient financial sector, the question arises – Are You Ready and How Strong are Your Compliance Capabilities?
OpenGov invites you to be part of an exclusive breakfast insight which will share strategies and discussion around how to transform your data governance and data risk management function into a robust entity through appropriate tools and technologies.
This unique event will shed light on:
- How to have an established data protection strategy and processes in order to ensure that proprietary and customer and counterparty information is secured
- Employing right technological tools to improve data visibility and integration with multiple cloud services
- Accessing relevant data from multiple sources, regardless of data structure or format, that can be produced to address a compliance audit
- Best practices adopted by large banks to increase the efficiency and accuracy of handling compliance and eliminating most manual tasks
This is a closed-door invitation only to an interactive session with Malaysia’s top Financial institutions and industry experts.
OpenGov makes a concerted effort to provide participants with ample opportunities to plan and develop strategies in the area of data governance and data management.
The unique proposition of this OpenGov Breakfast insight is the integration of cutting-edge insights by our expert speakers and highly interactive discussion among the participants.
OpenGov Breakfast Insight sessions are concise, to the point, strategic level discussions designed to bring learning within a short span of 3 hours!
Interested in getting the Agenda for this event?
Request a copy from our staff (email@example.com)
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Heads of Data Management
- Heads of IT Strategy
- Chief Risk Officers
- Chief Data Officers
- Head of Information Security
UndersecretaryMinistry of Home Affairs
Chief Group Managing Director & Editor in Chief
VP of Presales and Chief Technology Officer
Hitachi Vantara, Asia Pacific
Head of Technology Risk and Compliance /
Program Integration Leader – Technology
Integration / Program Lynx
Contact person: Ellen Quek
Phone number: +65 6303 0683