This training falls under the following curricula:
- Executive Curriculum
- Data Culture Curriculum
- Innovation and Technology (CTO) Curriculum
- Data Governance Curriculum
This is a foundation level class for everyone.
With the advent of automation, humans’ role has become to do what computers cannot. Many more white-collar workers—perhaps all of them—will end up “working with data” to some extent.
Using data to provide insights and guidance that computers alone cannot requires “data literacy”, which is doubly important for anyone working alongside, supporting, leading, or hiring a data-science and analytics team.
Data literacy involves a broad range of skills, including:
- Appreciating the language of data
- Understanding uncertainty (expressed as probabilities) and complexity
- Interpreting relationships in data (multivariate correlation) and visual representations of them
- Reading visual representations of data
- Ability to think rigorously and abstractly about evidence-based decision-making and manipulate data accordingly
This course introduces a range of skills and applications related to critical thinking in areas such as forecasting, population measurement, set theory and logic, causal impact and attribution, scientific reasoning and the danger of cognitive biases.
NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE IS REQUIRED TO TAKE THIS COURSE
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Security Officers
- Chief Data Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- IT Directors
- Head of IT
- Head of Cyber Security
- Security Directors
- General Managers
- Director, Digital Services
- Assistant Directors
Dr. Eugene Dubossarsky
Chief Data Scientist
Eugene is a Managing Partner of AlphaZetta Academy and a leader in the analytics field in Australia, with 20 years’ commercial data science experience. He is the head of the Sydney Data Science group (3,000+ members), the Sydney Users of R Forum (1,900+ members), and Datapreneurs (400+ members). He is regularly invited to be a conference presenter, consultant and advisor, and appears in print and on television to discuss data science and analytics. Eugene also applies data science in an entrepreneurial setting, to financial trading and online startups, and is the creator of ggraptR, an interactive visualisation package in R.
- Pre-training evaluation tests
- Trainings modified according to your company's focus and need
- Tests and simulations of real-world digital enhancement problems
- Post-training evaluations
- Professional certifications
OpenGov Academy in partnership with AlphaZetta
Contact person: Shamini Priya
Phone number: +65 6303 0685