In a series of launches, two firms under Hong Kong’s Smart Government Innovation Lab have announced the launch of two solutions.
The companies are now seeking start-ups, SMEs or other companies who will apply to acquire and use the technologies.
The innovations are:
- DocAnalyzer – Document Review Solution
The DocAnalyzer is a solution which automates the process of unstructured data extraction and verification. It speeds up the data mining process and enables sophisticated document review. This enhances users’ capability to quickly collect data to find insights from a large amount of unstructured data.
DocAnalyzer is unique with the following features:
- context extraction for values, entities, text, paragraphs, and percentage,
- machine-reading extraction without coding required,
- an intuitive validation interface for human intervention.
DocAnalyzer also comes with the data visualization interface, where users can track real-time progress status and follow up. The solution is also built for integration with other RPA, CRM and ERP systems.
The solution was designed to be applied in the areas of City Management, Commerce and Industry, Education, Employment and Labour, Finance as well as Law and Security.
The solution employs Artificial Intelligence (AI), Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Predictive Analytics and Robotic Process Automation.
The solution can be used to:
- Document review – Verify documents such as contracts against user-defined standards.
- Data capture – Capture key content from a large number of documents at scale and a low cost
- Process automation – Automate any processes involving unstructured data extraction
- Content intelligence – Answer critical questions from lengthy documents such as clauses and rules for decision making.
- Sky Drone – Autonomous Drone Solution (“Drone-in-a-Box”)
The Sky Drone ‘Autonomous Drone Solution’ allows fully automated aerial missions with no pilot required. It provides instant aerial intelligence via the 4G/5G network and can be controlled from anywhere using a secure web interface.
The solution was designed to be applied in the areas of City Management, Commerce and Industry, Environment, Infrastructure, Law and Security as well as Transport.
The solution employs Artificial Intelligence (AI), Cloud Computing, Deep Learning, Internet of Things (IoT), Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics, Robotic Process Automation and Video Analytics.
The solution can be used for:
- Surveying & Mapping
- Security & Emergency Response
About the Smart Government Innovation Lab
The HKSAR government established the Smart Government Innovation Lab in 2018 to explore hi-tech products such as AI and relevant technologies, including machine learning, big data analytics, cognitive systems and intelligent agent, as well as blockchain and robotics from firms, especially local start-ups.
The Lab is always on the lookout for innovation and technology (I&T) solutions that are conducive to enhancing public services or their operational effectiveness.
I&T suppliers are encouraged to regularly visit the Lab’s website to check on the current business and operational needs in public service delivery and propose innovative solutions or product suggestions to address them.