Hadas Klein is a Cyber Security researcher at the Institute for National Security Studies (INSS), Tel Aviv University since 2012. For the past three years Hadas is serving as the Cyber Security forum manager and for the past year as the cybersecurity program manager at the INSS, where she has a deep involvement in Researching and analyzing global and local cyber policies, defining a common language in respect to national security and dissemination of whitepapers to relevant governmental stakeholders.
She has a vast practical experience in the characterizing, feasibility analysis, design, and supervision of ICT and cyber-security solutions and environments. Hadas is also serving as a consultant for IT and cyber risk management audits in a private company G. Bina. Hadas has more than 18 years’ experience in managing ICT software projects from initiation to completion. She is an experienced Industrial Engineer (B.Sc.) specializing in ICT systems, Master of Project Management (MPM) and certified Project Management Professional (PMP) by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Lectures and courses topics includes
• Cyber security defense and offense approaches – National and Business levels
• The use of open source and social media intelligence in today's security challenges
• Information Technology and cyber security risk management
Partial speaking duties in the past years
• May 2015 – DCOI conference, Washington D.C.
• November 2015 – Cyber security workshop facilitator and moderator, Singapore
• May 2016 - DCOI Manager of the conference and a speaker, Washington D.C.
• September 2016 - 2016 ISACA (Information Systems Audit and Control Association) conference, Israel
• April 2017 - Transatlantic Cyber Security, German Marshall Fund of the United States, Berlin